Wednesday, 20th September 2017
Instruction: Answer any five (5) questions. All questions carry equal marks.
1. Your Colleague is about to retire from the Service, advise him on documents he shall present to his Departmental Pension Officer.
2. With the aid of the PSR, list five (5) ways an officer can retire from the Public Service.
3. Mention ten (10) types of Leave you know in the Service.
4. a)Define Maternity Leave and Sick Leave with the aid of the PSR.
b) What is the period of Maternity Leave for a pregnant mother and time off for a nursing mother?
5. a) With the aid of the PSR, define “Duty Tour Allowance” (DTA).
b)Mention ten (10) types of allowances payable to the officer in the Public Service.
6. a) Mention all the five (5) rules that can disqualify an officer’s petition.
b)Mention four (4) types of Appointments in the Public Service.
7. What is the minimum number of years that an officer must spend in a post before being considered for promotion?
i) SGL 06 and below
ii)SGL 07 -14
iii)SGL 15 – 17.
8. a) What is misconduct?
b)Mention ten (10) acts which constitute misconduct in the Public Service.
Are you writing the Nigerian Federal Civil Service Exam? Let me know what you think!
Got any tips? Share them in comments!
Liked this post? Do share it on your social media wall, timeline or feed
Want blog updates and promotions in your inbox
Sign Up Now
I'm Red and I like to read, write and shoot a few great pictures. A constant learner caught in wanderlust, I'm always looking for new ideas, destination or adventure! Best part it, I tell everyone about it on my blog.