Wednesday, 20th September, 2017
Instruction: Answer any five (5) questions. All questions carry equal marks.
- What is Financial Regulations?
- Mention five (5) functions of the Accountant – General of the Federation
- What is e-collection?
- Mention five (5) objectives of the e-collection project
- What is Budget Deficit?
- Mention three (3) ways through which the budget deficit could be financed
- What is Estacode?
- How much is the Estacode entitlement of the following categories of Public Officers:
- Ministers/SGF/Head of Service
- Permanent Secretaries
- Officers on SGL 15 – 17
- Officers on SGL 07 – 14
- Officers on SGL 06 and below
Related: 2017 COMPRO PAST QUESTIONS – PUBLIC SERVICE RULES
- What is the Treasury Single Account?
- State the five (5) objectives of the TSA Policy
- What is the difference between the Federation Account and Consolidated Revenue Fund (CRF)?
- Mention four (4) sources of Federation Account Revenue
- What is the full meaning of IPPIS?
- State five (5) objectives of the IPPIS Scheme
- Write the full meaning of the following:
Related: 2014 COMPRO PAST QUESTIONS – PUBLIC SERVICE RULES
Are you writing the Nigerian Federal Civil Service Exam? Let me know what you think!
Got any tips? Share them in comments!
Liked this post? Do share it on your social media wall, timeline or feed
Want blog updates and promotions in your inbox
Sign Up Now