Wednesday, 20th September 2017
Instruction: Answer any five (5) questions. All questions carry equal marks.
1. List three (3) ways a person can become a citizen of Nigeria.
2. List four (4) sources of Nigerian Law.
3. Explain the term “Separation of Power”.
4. List five (5) fundamental Rights guaranteed under Chapter Four of the 199 Constitution of the Federal Government of Nigeria (as amended).
6. What is the rule in Salomon Vs Salomon
7. a) What is a Contract?
b) Will the death of a party to a contract extinguish an action in Contract?
8.a) What is an Agent?
b)List four (4) duties of an Agent.
9. a)List five (5) Courts in Nigeria that appeal to their decisions like the Court of Appeal.
b)State five (5) duties /obligations as a Nigerian Citizen.
Are you writing the Nigerian Federal Civil Service Exam? Let me know what you think!
Got any tips? Share them in comments!
Liked this post? Do share it on your social media wall, timeline or feed
Want blog updates and promotions in your inbox
Sign Up Now
I'm Red and I like to read, write and shoot a few great pictures. A constant learner caught in wanderlust, I'm always looking for new ideas, destination or adventure! Best part it, I tell everyone about it on my blog.