Thursday, 15th April, 2014
Instruction: Answer any five (5) questions. All questions carry equal marks.
- What is the compulsory retirement age for officers in the Public Service?
- Mention tow (2) exceptions to the rule
- Your colleague is about to write a petition on a matter that affects him/her personally. Mention five (5) conditions that may lead to disqualification of the petition.
- Discuss the term “Serious Misconduct”
- Mention ten (10) acts that constitute Serious Misconduct
- List the types of Appointments in the Federal Public Service
- Mention three (3) types of people that can be offered Contract appointment
- Define the term “Maternity Leave”
- Mention five (5) conditions governing Maternity Leave in the Public Service
- Differentiate between Secondment and Transfer
- Your brother is seeking for a permanent and pensionable appointment, advise him on the eligibility for appointment in the Federal Public Service
- Your supervising officer is about retiring from the service. Advise him/her on the documents to present to his/her Departmental Pension Officer.
- What is the Annual Leave entitlement of the following officers:
- GL. 07 and above
- GL. 04 – 06
- GL. 03 and below
- What is General Inefficiency?
- Mention ten (10) acts which constitute misconduct in the Public Service
RELATED: 2017 COMPRO PAST QUESTIONS – GENERAL PAPER
Are you writing the Nigerian Federal Civil Service Exam? Let me know what you think!
Got any tips? Share them in comments!
Liked this post? Do share it on your social media wall, timeline or feed
Want blog updates and promotions in your inbox
Sign Up Now