Thursday, 17th April 2013
Instruction: Answer any five (5) questions. All questions carry equal marks.
- With the aid of the PSR, define the word “Recruitment”
- Define the following terms:-
- Expatriate Officer
- Senior Posts
- Junior Posts
- Wife/Husband (of an officer)
- You are about to write a petition on a matter that affects you personally, mention five (5) conditions that may lead to the disqualified
- List five (5) ways by which an officer can leave the Service
- Mention three (3) types of appointment in the Public Service
- Mention the titles of Executive Officers and Administrative Officers and their grade levels in order of Seniority
- Differentiate between Deferred Increment and Withheld Increment
- What are the grounds for differing and withholding increment?
- List the four (4) types of Appointments in the Federal Public Service
- Your friend is seeking for a permanent and pensionable appointment, advise him on five eligible rules for appointment into the Public Service.
- What is Misconduct?
- Mention Ten (10) acts of which constitutes Misconduct in the Public Service
- Mention five (5) officers who would require the approval of the President before going on Medical Check-up at Government expense abroad.
Are you writing the Nigerian Federal Civil Service Exam? Let me know what you think!
Got any tips? Share them in comments!
Liked this post? Do share it on your social media wall, timeline or feed
Want blog updates and promotions in your inbox
Sign Up Now
I'm Red and I like to read, write and shoot a few great pictures. A constant learner caught in wanderlust, I'm always looking for new ideas, destination or adventure! Best part it, I tell everyone about it on my blog.