Thursday, 17th April 2013
Instruction: Answer any five (5) questions. All questions carry equal marks.
- With the aid of the PSR, define the word “Recruitment”
- Define the following terms:-
- Expatriate Officer
- Senior Posts
- Junior Posts
- Wife/Husband (of an officer)
- You are about to write a petition on a matter that affects you personally, mention five (5) conditions that may lead to the disqualified
- List five (5) ways by which an officer can leave the Service
- Mention three (3) types of appointment in the Public Service
- Mention the titles of Executive Officers and Administrative Officers and their grade levels in order of Seniority
Related: 2017 COMPRO PAST QUESTIONS – PUBLIC SERVICE RULES
- Differentiate between Deferred Increment and Withheld Increment
- What are the grounds for differing and withholding increment?
- List the four (4) types of Appointments in the Federal Public Service
- Your friend is seeking for a permanent and pensionable appointment, advise him on five eligible rules for appointment into the Public Service.
- What is Misconduct?
- Mention Ten (10) acts of which constitutes Misconduct in the Public Service
- Mention five (5) officers who would require the approval of the President before going on Medical Check-up at Government expense abroad.
Related: 2014 COMPRO PAST QUESTIONS – PUBLIC SERVICE RULES
Are you writing the Nigerian Federal Civil Service Exam? Let me know what you think!
Got any tips? Share them in comments!
Liked this post? Do share it on your social media wall, timeline or feed
Want blog updates and promotions in your inbox
Sign Up Now
3 responses to “2013 COMPRO PAST QUESTIONS – PUBLIC SERVICE RULES”
Tanx for the compro past questions.. Wud lk to get a pdf format to my email with answers!
I am glad you have found it helpful. Please remember to share this page with others.
The answers to these questions are available in the Civil Service Handbook.
Please may I wish to request for past questions and answers for Public Service Rules for promotion exams 2020 being forwarded to my email