I’m incredibly humbled to announce that I have been nominated as the recipient of the “Mystery Blogger Award” by my Ghanaian Sweetheart, Emefa of Akwaababafie. I’m thankful and couldn’t think of a better way to crown our blogging efforts this year.
The “Mystery Blogger Award,” according to Okoto Enigma is an award “for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.”
- Include the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- Nominate 10 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
3 Things About Myself
- I’m not Red in real life, just when I write online.
- I’m a poor listener, do speak quickly and get to the point. Better still, text me.
- There’s always space for Ice-Cream Factory Chocolate muffins.
- How did you pick your blog’s name?
- What would you do if you didn’t blog?
- What are you most proud of about your blog in this past year?
- What do you hope to achieve with your blog in the next one year?
- What’s your favourite part of the Chicken?
Akwaababafie‘s Questions and My Answers
- What would you do on a typical day?
Go to work
Take an hour Long walk
Write, Edit, Publish
- Describe yourself in three words
Crisp and Concise
- Which fictional character would be the most boring to meet in real life?
- What’s the colour of your toothbrush?😂😂
Blue and white. Lol
- What’s the most interesting thing you’ve read or seen this week?
Gosh. It won’t be appropriate to share that here.
Liked this post? Do share it on your social media wall, timeline or feed.
Want blog updates and promotions in your inbox?
Sign Up Now
I'm Red and I like to read, write and shoot a few great pictures. A constant learner caught in wanderlust, I'm always looking for new ideas, destination or adventure! Best part it, I tell everyone about it on my blog.