Wednesday, 20th September 2014
Instruction: Answer any five (5) questions. All questions carry equal marks.
- Recruitment into the Federal Civil Service is under the authority of the Federal Civil Service Commission. State any ten (10) categories of Public officers that the FCSC has no Power to Appoint.
- What is a Contract Appointment?
- Who is eligible for contract appointment?
- What are the conditions that must be met before promotion can take place?
- List ten (10) code of Ethics in the Government business
- State three (3) ways of acquiring citizenship of Nigeria
- State three (3) ways by which one who had acquired citizenship can lose the same.
- On what occasion is it imperative for the President to attend Joint sitting of the National Assembly?
- List the Nigerian National Symbols
- Name the Public officers who enjoy immunity in this country
Are you writing the Nigerian Federal Civil Service Exam? Let me know what you think!
Got any tips? Share them in comments!
Liked this post? Do share it on your social media wall, timeline or feed
Want blog updates and promotions in your inbox
Sign Up Now
I'm Red and I like to read, write and shoot a few great pictures. A constant learner caught in wanderlust, I'm always looking for new ideas, destination or adventure! Best part it, I tell everyone about it on my blog.