Blogger Recognition Award by Sharon of Heartsinink, a creative and boisterous lady with a beautiful blog. Thanks a lot for nominating me, I’m honoured.
It’s the very first time I’ve been nominated for any blogging award, so I’m pleasantly surprised and quite thankful.
- Thanks to the blogger, who nominated you and give a link to their blog.
- Write a post showing your award.
- Tell your readers, how you started your blog.
- Give some advice for the new bloggers.
- Nominate 15 or other bloggers.
- Notify them by commenting on their most recent post.
Advice for New Bloggers
Well, I haven’t been at this long enough so I don’t feel qualified to be giving any advice. Regardless, here are my two cents:
- Read more. The more you read, the better you write.
- Use Microsoft Word Speak to read your posts out loud and reduce your grammatical and typographical errors.
- Get your friends to read posts in search of errors and notify you as soon as possible.
- If you have a post idea, start the post immediately on the WordPress app. If it turns out to be nothing you can always delete it.
- Take a few photography tutorials on YouTube, great pictures sell posts.
- Follow other bloggers and let them inspire you through their topics, formatting styles and blog theme.
Categories: Journal Entry