Except for people in Pakistan, most people around the world are excited about Valentine’s Day tomorrow, 14 February. On the occasion, I’ve hand-picked a few of my favorite quotes and I’ve found something for everyone, the madly in love, the cynical, the married, single and lets not forget the brokenhearted. Enjoy.
Show your online accounts some Valentine’s love: give them stronger passwords. https://t.co/MZzCmiIODp https://t.co/7Q9NplqODy
- “There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness.”
― Friedrich Nietzsche
- “Never love anyone who treats you like you are ordinary.― Oscar Wilde
- Roses are red, violets are blue
You are the President and I am your boo
– Michelle Obama
- “So it’s not gonna be easy. It’s going to be really hard; we’re gonna have to work at this everyday, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, everyday. You and me… everyday.”
― Nicholas Sparks,The Notebook
- “Who love don epp?”
― Everybody, Naija Twitter
- “Just go with the flow.”
― Thelma Thani,
- Love like you’ll never be hurt,
Sing like there’s nobody listening,
And live like it’s heaven on earth.”
― William W. Purkey
- “Let no one who loves be called altogether unhappy. Even love unreturned has its rainbow.”- J.M. Barrie, The Little Minister
- “There comes a time in your life when you have to choose to turn the page, write another book or simply close it.”
― Shannon L. Alder
- “Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.Love never fails.” 1 Corinthians 13:4-8
Happy Valentine’s Day everyone and may you may be loved to the point of madness!
I'm Red and I like to read, write and shoot a few great pictures. A constant learner caught in wanderlust, I'm always looking for new ideas, destination or adventure! Best part it, I tell everyone about it on my blog.