Wednesday, 20th September 2017
Instruction: Answer any five (5) questions. All questions carry equal marks.
- Mention five (5) ways in which vacancy occurs in the Federal Civil Service
- Write the following abbreviations in full
- List five (5) Codes of Ethics in the Government Business
- Mention five (5) circumstances in which an officer may be removed from the Civil Service
- What is the difference between “Transfer” and “Secondment”?
- Alhaji Chukwu Oridoha was employed by Kogi State Government. He assumed duty on the 1st of January, 2008. as Accountant II. He applied to the Federal Civil Service Commission for his Service to be transferred in August 2009 because he wants to move to FCT permanently. As the schedule officer, mention two (2) reasons why the applicant’s request should not be granted and four (4) conditions that must be met to make his application effective.
- What is Leave?
- Mention three (3) types of leave
- State the annual leave (days) entitlements of the officers in the following salary grade level
- SGL 03 and below
- SGL 04- 06
- SGL 07 and above
- How many Geopolitical zones exist in Nigeria?
- Name the Geopolitical zones
- Under what conditions shall an officer be disqualified for promotion? List four (4) conditions
- The Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria vests in the Federal Civil Service Commission the function of recruitment into the Civil Service of which appointment is within the prerogative of the President. Mention two of such positions
- Mention the three (3) arms of Presidential System of Government and the title of their Heads
- Enumerate four (4) information required from newly recruited officers for their documentation
- State four (4) conditions for determining Seniority in the Civil Service/li>
- Mention four (4) types of allowances payable in the Service.
Are you writing the Nigerian Federal Civil Service Exam? Let me know what you think!
Got any tips? Share them in comments!
Liked this post? Do share it on your social media wall, timeline or feed
Want blog updates and promotions in your inbox
Sign Up Now
I'm Red and I like to read, write and shoot a few great pictures. A constant learner caught in wanderlust, I'm always looking for new ideas, destination or adventure! Best part it, I tell everyone about it on my blog.