Wednesday, 20th September, 2017
Instruction: Answer any five (5) questions. All questions carry equal marks.
- Your Colleague is about to retire from the Service, advise him on documents he shall present to his Departmental Pension Officer.
- With the aid of the PSR, list five (5) ways an officer can retire from the Public Service.
- Mention ten (10) types of Leave you know in the Service
- a)Define Maternity Leave and Sick Leave with the aid of the PSR. b) Wat is the period of Maternity Leave for a pregnant mother and time off for a nursing mother?
- a) With the aid of the PSR, define “Duty Tour Allowance” (DTA). b)Mention ten (10) types of allowances payable to the officer in the Public Service.
- a) Mention all the five (5) rules that can disqualify an officer’s petition. b)Mention four (4) types of Appointments in the Public Service
- What is the minimum number of years that an officer must spend in a post before being considered for promotion? i) SGL 06 and below ii) SGL 07 -14 iii) SGL 15 – 17
- a) What is misconduct? b)Mention ten (10) acts which constitute misconduct in the Public Service